• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally a Mog for sluggish - now need a manual

sluggish

After a long search, I finally found a 404S that fits the bill for me, or at least I hope it will. 1963 Swiss model that I will be adding to my tour business. It even came with the extra seating and it's already the colour of my other truck so that saves me some money and effort. Just need to find a decent shipping company to get it to me, or go pick it up, but in the meantime I am looking for a repair/owner's manual for it. It came with the original one but I only speak and read English so it doesn't help me much. Anybody know where to find a translated version?

eaw46

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sent Karl Kostman in Fargo copies of my PDF files maybe try contacting him and he can send it too you if he still has them I think he traded the 404 for a newer unit but might still have thee manuals. I am sorry I am just not home and do not have them with me. Eddy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks