• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally an intro, hey from MI.

fox3344

Hi everyone, finally wanting to say hi, and thanks for all the useful info so far. My name is Andy, from the south west Michigan area. I've recently picked up a M1009 and have found a ton of tips from everyone here.

I'm sure I'll have questions in the future, just wanting to get my foot in the door with a proper intro.

Thanks again!

coecamo

Welome from Canton Mi east of Ann Arbor. First download tech manuals do the Doghead starter relay replacement. enjoy driving your truck as much as I enjoy mine Gary:beer:

fox3344

I believe my truck has the relay replacement, but I will look into it to make sure.

I'll get some pics soon as well, she's in the garage while I'm going over everything.

Thanks for the tip, and everyone taking time to say hi.

68t

A welcome from tn. I have lived in Westland mi. also lived in gary indiana, did my dranking on sunday in new bufflo mi. That was the old day, Glad to be out of the snow belt.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks