• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally coming to fruition!! Getting a Deuce!

dmetalmiki

Nice Truck

I couldn't stand it. I read and re-read every thread I could find on the possible issues with the truck. I kept coming back with, "I can do that". It was just too good of a deal with all the spare parts and the winch. So, I just overnighted a check and found a shipper. It will be in my driveway on Saturday!
That is one nice truck..no wonder you changed your mind anyone would be proud to own and drive that. drive it gently some distance and see if the white smoke emissions cease. Check head bolt torques. good luck and enjoy the exerience.

todds112

Thanks! That would be awesome if it was just some loose bolts. The truck has sat for awhile (maybe 6 months) without being driven. That's another reason I opted to ship vs. drive. Hopefully just giving her some exercise will help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks