• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally got it...

Hogg

Well I finally got my M1009 yesterday.... spent three months looking for one in good shape, fairly close to home...(southern oklahoma)... Bought it in Ft. Riley, KS about a month ago from GL, did the whole EUC hurry and wait game, drove 6 hours one way, hooked up the jumpers, and drove her up on the trailer... ordered 4" lift, bought new 15's and new 33x12.50's... ready to rock...
just found out 2 days after I bought mine in KS, there are 17 M1009's on GL selling next week at Ft. Sill in Lawton, OK... 3 hours from the house.... ROUND TRIP!!!

linx310

Bought it in Ft. Riley, KS about a month ago from GL, did the whole EUC hurry and wait game
Was this your first EUC? I am still waiting on mine and its been a little over a month.

simoncrk

Heres the pics of Hogg's M1009. We went to pick it up in my truck and he paid the fuel. For some reason he wanted to drive. He said my style of drivin would eat up too much fuel. roflI made a deal with him, if he would help me finish my deer stand and get it outta the shop, I'd paint his M1009. We finished it last night, and we're gonna paint his M1009 tonight. I'll post more pics tomorrow.[thumbzup] Congrats Hogg:grin:

Attachments