• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally got my Bobber looking for power steering

lfranz166

I went up last week from pittsburgh to syracuse and towed back my "new" 68 kaiser just working on the title paperwork now

for futer reference in PA you need a CDL to tow a goose neck trailer

ive already ordered my 395's

hemtt wheels

and some ballistic fab parts for the rear axle (they make some sweet weld on brackets for doing a 4 link suspension)

Im looking for a good deal on power steering either air o matic or borrow hydro from elsewhere if anyone knows someone with a good deal on that let me know

next on the list ..
-smittybuilt suspension seats
-air to water intercooler, pyro guage
-paint truck with durabak ... very cool stuff they make a smooth exterior coating from recycled tires available in od green and black and its self leveling so in theory it will cover body imperfections
-12v alternator,stereo,running lights
-dynamat

-install custom front bumper

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where or who did you get it from, in Syracuse?

coke29

In PA, you need a cdl if the trailer is over 10,001 regardless of vehicle towing the trailer or a combination (trailer and truck) over 26,000 gvw.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks