• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally got my deuces home!

Thanks to John Waller for delivering them after a lot of hangups and plans that didn't quite work out.

Here are my accidental wins from GL a few months ago.

One runs and drives and is in EXCELLENT condition. No issues whatsoever that I've found so far. The hood is dented in like someone jumped on it, but the broken deuce's hood is perfect and will probably be swapped over. I think I'm going to part out the broken deuce rather than bob it. It needs a lot of work and it's parts can pay for upgrades to my good deuce.

Let the pictures flow (maybe):

jwaller

I'm glad they finally got to you. I hate how long it took but I'm glad you stuck with it. Enjoy them as at least 1 of them is pretty nice. I bet you haven't noticed that the junker has a gun ring plate in the back of the cab. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks