• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally Got The Deuce In The Woods

Kenny714

We camped in the South Jersey Pine Barrens. It's an annual thing on Labor Day and Memorial Day. Had 3 or 4 Deuces running around the woods for the weekend. Don't think I'll be buying another truck for awhile, I've got 5 vehicles now and may have reached my limit. Now that the kid wants the deuce, I'll have a good excuse when the time comes. The link in the first post has the vid of my daughter driving the deuce and if you click around there are some more pics. I've hopefully got some more coming from friends who were camping with us. Don't know if the Rausch Creek thing is possible this year. Pretty much got all my vacation time spoken for this year.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks