• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally got the winch on

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Well after a year and a half gathering parts the winch is on AND I might add it works.
After a good cleaning ,chipping paint and so forth and lots of help from Walter ( wb1895 ) his trusty 24V knock you down impact wrench and my son Brian we went to work. the pics show a start to finish project. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Attachments

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks good Neil but did you miss winch class? Where is the masonite protecting your radiator? That can be an expensive bump.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sure looks pretty Neil, glad I sold it to someone who could use it. That came from builder77, he's looking down from above smiling at your new addition. :beer:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Well after a year and a half gathering parts the winch is on AND I might add it works.
After a good cleaning ,chipping paint and so forth and lots of help from Walter ( wb1895 ) his trusty 24V knock you down impact wrench and my son Brian we went to work. the pics show a start to finish project. A picture is worth a thousand words.
You Sir have achieved "Good Troop" status!:D

You've made an excellent truck even better.;-)

Thanks for sharing the pics to!:D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks