• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally in the Jeep club :)

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thanks Clinto and Amer-team for the windshield tip. Clinto, I think you're half right. The windshield locks are pretty loose. They hold the windshield upright but they look like they can unlock with a good bump. I did not know there was a gasket under the frame, but I had already been eyeing the idea of tightening the locks. So, now the million dollar question. I'm familiar with all the vendors and surplus dealers for the deuce, but where do I get this gasket and who are the "go to" places for the jeeps?

Thanks

Mikey
1958_M274 recommended Peter DeBella Jeep parts to me and I've spent about $2K with them so far without issues.

mikey

I appreciate everyone's kind words and advice. I'm excited about owning a Jeep and the adventures that go with it. I hope to meet some fellow Jeepers at upcoming events.

Mikey