• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally own some green iron!

Buckeye2000

Well, I finally have an MV to call my own....I found a 1985 M1009 while driving around for work. I wasn't really looking for anything but the deal was too good to pass up. It's all stock with a very strong 6.2L/TH400 (87k) and a solid body. It's not perfect, but it's loud, green, and all mine!

The info here is great, I'll keep everyone posted on my projects (and questions).

Attachments

m109guy

Congrats on the purchase.

One word of caution.....it won't be your last. Once the OD virus is in your blood, you won't be able to control yourself :twisted:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Looks like a good score from the pics/description. Lets see now...that baby needs a big brother to watch over it...now ya need a deuce...no wait..a big brother...gotta buy a 5ton now!!
Gosh...it just never stops:!:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks