• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally posting, new memberish from Louisiana

siggybrain

Hello,
Been member on here since 2011 guess just never posted yet or had specific questions. I currently still in AF in Louisiana and just purchased a 1971 M35a2, w/winch, and hardtop last month. Been on here looking and reading for a few years for a good one at a good price, finally found it for $3500 :) Will be fixing a few small things, but she's drivable now way she sits.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
welcome to steel soldiers. always glad to see more la guys interested in the green addiction. getting ready for another louisiana rally this spring

bigboy44

Welcome from Covington, LA. We like pics of your green iron and plenty of them. The rally is in late April as Tim said come and have some fun.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the madness! You are starting out with probably the best truck there is to get you feet wet, the Deuce is very straight forward to work on and drive but be prepared because pretty soon you will be somewhere and a guy will pull in beside you with a 5 ton and you are going to NOTICE especially if its a 939 series, they pretty much dwarf the Deuce, just preparing you. Enjoy your truck they are a truly great ride!
KK

siggybrain

Yea used to the newer deuce and the 5tons. Used to get to drive them weekly if I wanted. Not so much anymore now I just drive a desk lol. I prefer the multi fuel and ease of working on them.

kawkev

Welcome to the fun!!! Try to attend the La. Rally if you can. You'll meet a few great people and have a good time. Tim does a great job!!

Jeepsinker

Welcome brother! Give Welldigger a shout, he's more in your area. I'll give you a shout next time I'm heading up that way and see if I can shake your hand.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks