• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally some progress!

98taco3

Its been a **** of a year with all the changes. Finally have a good job after 2 years of unemployment, quit tobacco, and many other things. Havent been around much but have been making progress on the M37! The Paint and body work is finally done! Its been on going since I dropped it all off in February this year but boy was the wait worth it! Quality work at a small price. There was only one small 3"x3" patch made on the cowl and NO filler used what so ever on it. It is as straight as when I pulled it out of the desert. Everything was sandblasted and then just painted. Here is a few pictures as she sits now, in a not so shiny 24087 semi-gloss.

Attachments

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That looks great! Stripping them down to the frame is the only way to fly. The real fun starts when you get to start bolting shiny new parts to shiny new paint! Woo hoo!

Jobs suck but paychecks don't.

Congrats on quitting smoking.

pwrwagonfire

Must feel great to be back on the ball! Hopefully I'll be behind ya with mine soon...4 month gap of no truck progress for me and it's a bummer!

Truck looks good, look forward to seeing pictures as you progress.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks