• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Find the missing circuit breakers

lw50mg

I have a MEP005AAS. On the schematic it shows 3 dc circuit breakers 1-2 and 3. Does anyone know where they are?????????? On my generator theres no power to the injector pump. Thank you.

coyotegray

Ok, First let me qualify this by saying it's been 20+ years since I have touched one of these... So take this for what it is worth..

You're not getting power to the fuel pumps that supply fuel to the injector pump, correct..?

I think only one of those apply to the DC circuit supplying power to the fuel pumps. I think the others are part of the arctic kit.

The one you are looking for should be below a panel with a couple rows of fault indicator lights on the right side of the main panel and above the throttle knob.

lw50mg

Thanks coyotegray, no the fuel pumps work, its the solenoid on the IP thats not getting power. the schematic show the cb's for dc, but I can't find them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks