• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay Armed Forces Day show 2020 , for sale MVPA National, CORONA CANCELLED !!

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Just to get it started. selling

15X11 pop up tent with case and floor, package is about 1/2 size of one shown in video
DSCN5112.JPG

Cots, all parts there no rips or tears $25

DSCN5082.JPG

Storm cases $15
egg crate foam in lid, nylon covered padding in bottom
DSCN5080 (2).JPG

Looking for one MGPT tent arch
mgptsarch.jpg

Last edited:

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
HMMWV Armored top grilles NIB, AS3916 Antenna bases NIB, will list more as I remember

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
New in the box tow lights. They do not have the cables, but Ziggy has cables and will be at the show too.

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be asking $220 per cable at the show---they are NOS ...........

I will be there with alot of stuff-- In addition to the little stuff, I may be able to bring along an m100 jeep trailer that is in really nice shape (will likely only bring it if its paid for in advance though)....... Other immediate things I can think of that I can bring if spoken for is a pair of mastercraft seats, some mrap toolboxes, a set of four 14.5r20s in really nice shape on m35a3 combat rims, an NOS canvas deuce cargo cover, an NOS 5 ton lwb vinyl cargo cover, and possibly a few sets of LED headlights (both the 24v ones for the deuce etc, and 12v ones for the lmtv)....... I also have an NOS eyecon hid/IR light kit available.

Z

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Just picked up a load of PVS-7B cases. Since I stole her pic with a apple in it I will sell them at
Dawn's 1crook 2019 GA Rally price0f $20

pvs.jpg lapcase.jpgpvs7.jpg

also have one set of M113 APC troop seats with pads and seat belts $20 a seat

113seats.jpg
also have a used set of MTV troop seats $30 a section

mtvseats.jpg
only bringing seat sets if there is a buyer​

aghumvee

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be a vendor this year at the show. Outside spots 557 and 559. I will be bringing a bunch of humvee parts. Also will have some 5 ton parts and fmtv parts.

Will add a big list when it gets closer to the show.

Ajax MD

I have a complete set of fiberglass troop seats for a DROP SIDE 5-ton in excellent condition.

I would like to trade for a set of NON drop-side troop seats. I have someone willing to transport the troop seats who will attend this show.
The uprights for the drop-side troop seats are in a different location, so they don't match up on my truck.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a complete set of fiberglass troop seats for a DROP SIDE 5-ton in excellent condition.

I would like to trade for a set of NON drop-side troop seats. I have someone willing to transport the troop seats who will attend this show.
The uprights for the drop-side troop seats are in a different location, so they don't match up on my truck.
I think the stars may have aligned! I think I have what you need, and they are in good condition as well. My plans where to modify them to fit my dropside, but trading would be much easier. I will have to dig them out to confirm what all I have...UploadFile1583165824.673955.jpg

Ajax MD

I think the stars may have aligned! I think I have what you need, and they are in good condition as well. My plans where to modify them to fit my dropside, but trading would be much easier. I will have to dig them out to confirm what all I have...View attachment 791814
Awesome! Let's PM to confirm measurements from center-to-center of the stake pockets of the pictured bed and my bed just to rule out any weirdness.
I'll contact my transporter to let him know.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Awesome! Let's PM to confirm measurements from center-to-center of the stake pockets of the pictured bed and my bed just to rule out any weirdness.
I'll contact my transporter to let him know.

PM sent. Unfortunately I will only be able to stay at Findlay until Friday, so hopefully we can still make this happen.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Also not sure if you need a head board or not? I do not have the one you need, however Gimpyrob, or Junkyardwarscrusher likely still have have some real nice NOS headboards that I believe are what you need for the non dropside bed.

Ajax MD

PM sent. Unfortunately I will only be able to stay at Findlay until Friday, so hopefully we can still make this happen.
@Scrounger is my transporter. He's attending the show. I don't think this will be a problem but we should check with him.
I'll try to verify measurements today, if it's not pouring rain.

I don't have a headboard... I'm not sure it's strictly necessary for what I'm trying to do but I'll contact Rob and see what he's got.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks