• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay-Hancock County Armed Forces Day Celebration

Boxdoc1960

Well it's almost time. I bought my first cucv M1028 back in February and have spent almost 30 hours a week in preparing her for the show. It's not that she'll be in it but rather as a part of the security force being provide by the ODF. While she's still a far cry from being finished she's on the road and made her first puplic apperance this morning by driving her to work.

I hope to meet some of you there to pick up ideas, suggestions and a few needed parts so I can make her into the true clasic she is. Stop by the ODF recruting tent and introduce yourself if you get a chance or say hi if you see me. Just look for WRIGHT on my name tape.

Hope to see you there.

Doc

Last edited:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Boxdoc1960

It's not that it's a bad place. There's just going to be a lot of expensive vehicles and vendors set up for the weekend. They wont be staying at the fairgrounds so somebody needs to watch over things.:grin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks