• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay OH 2016 Military show. May 20-22nd

LanceRobson

I sold a NOS M1008 cargo cover at the show on Saturday afternoon and neglected to give the bag of hardware to the buyer. If anyone here was the buyer please PM me with your and I'll send you the bag. Also, if anyone here is familiar with someone who bought an M1008 cargo cover in the big open building I'd appreciate your help in making a connection. That bag has a lot of hard to find little bits and pieces and I'd really like to get it to the buyer.

Thanks to all,

Lance

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was nice meeting the few SS members that I did see. Wish I could have stayed longer and taken a ride in that Huey!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks