• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay parts(2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanJ

Anybody looking for a white M35 bed cover with bows? Also have some Humvee High back front seat kits. I need 1 1400r20 goodyear tire

Attachments

Last edited:

monkeythumbs

Sent PM to 6 out of 7 guys about Sandbags, Gimpy's mailbox is full....who would have thought that. Putting the PM I sent below since Gimpy's mailbox was full. Thanks for taking these off my hands, this leaves me just enough left for my personnal needs.

Just loaded up the M1009, put 7 bundles and who knows how many loose ones. There were 7 members that asked for some, so I figured 1 bundle and a armful of loose to be fair to everyone . I lsted the names below. See you guys saturday morning.

Skytrooper232 Stoney_bogg Cav Trooper
319 Lowbird Gimpyrobb
Docfarmall

ida34

Late to the game but I am running down tomorrow in the morning. I will have the following

70's Dodge patch panels
Lower door, rocker panel etc. $10-$20 each

GM cucv patch panels
inner rocker panels, lower inside and outside door, floor panel front driver's side $10-$20 each with the floor panel being $30

Deuce troop seats, wood. I replaced them with fiberglass. They are OK. $75

800 series five ton front shocks. Take offs. $20 for the pair.

Shelter fuel heaters without fuel pumps (Box Type) $20 each

Fuel vehicle heaters untested $50 each One missing fuel valve $25.

Some other misc items. I hope to be somewhere around gimpy or if I am not Gimpy knows how to get a hold of me.

ida34

One more thing I am bringing.

Mobiflex large tent. Needs some hubs replaced. I have hubs to go with it but lost interest in finishing it. $100 or B/O

topgun217

I know it's a little late to ask, but does anyone have a spare m1009 radiator to bring saturday? If not I just order a new one. If anyone does, just tape my call sign on it and I'll find ya.

Oh boy, oh boy...going to Findlay, Hope that world ending guy meant 6 pm West coast time!!!

Last edited:

vkirchner

Oh man, what did I miss in Findlay? Is this an annual show or a spur of the moment get together. I now have a CUCV and only live 25 miles from Findlay, I want to go too. :jumpin:

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Annual show but spur of the moment fun and antics by some of your Ohio brethern and their Indiana and Wisconson cohorts!

vkirchner

I'll sure be ready for next year. I hear they even had a tactical quiet, forced induction refrigeration unit for keeping those perishable military parts cool. Brilliant!

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll sure be ready for next year. I hear they even had a tactical quiet, forced induction refrigeration unit for keeping those perishable military parts cool. Brilliant!
They did. Hopefully they'll paint it green for next year.

The 2012 show is supposed to be the largest and best ever Findlay show. It's the 25th annual so you do not want to miss it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.