• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay parts(2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeythumbs

Yeah I meant 20mm cans, my bad, atleast 2 maybe 4.

Would anybody be interested in sandbags, bought a few thousand a couple of years ago. I will bring some if my 1009 is driven there. To an extent free to members, won't bring'em unless someone has a desire for them, for personal needs.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah I meant 20mm cans, my bad, atleast 2 maybe 4.

Would anybody be interested in sandbags, bought a few thousand a couple of years ago. I will bring some if my 1009 is driven there. To an extent free to members, won't bring'em unless someone has a desire for them, for personal needs.

I'll take some free bags.

hdmax

I am looking for HEMMT wheels (five of them!) and 395x85x20" tires in excellent condition. Preferably 90% or better. Michelin's or Good Year's, makes no difference to me.
I have the bolt in centers for the HEMMT wheels, so no pre-made deuce wheels, but centers laser cut would be fine, other wise I need to plasma cut them and that will entail a whole lot of grinder work.

monkeythumbs

Yeah I'll bring some up to Findlay. Trying to get them to a more managable quanity over time, I'll PM ( or you me ) before the event. I'll be going up Saturday morning.

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guess I'd better make Findlay this year....... I've got to be in Toledo on Saturday afternoon, the 180th Fighter and Freedom Flight of NW Ohio are hosting a "Stage Door Canteen" for the WWII vets and we've got some things going on. They were looking for some WWII trucks, but guess the Ohio Motor Pool folks are going to Findlay too. Heard that "Tunderbolt", the Sherman from Allen County Historical Society is going to be at Toledo Express for the event along with a couple bombers and fighters from the Michigan area, maybe the Air Zoo.
But I'm going Friday and maybe Sunday...... Anybody have a front seat frame (passenger) for a 5 ton? I'm also looking for a boarding ladder for that size truck. Our group will be there selling 50/50 raffle tickets to raise money for working with the cadets too. 10,000.00 prize. $20.00 a ticket. Anybody need a headache rack, we've got a couple different ones and two sets of troop racks, one good, one needs work, but they are all there with all the wood. I can get them there too. But really need the seat frame and the boarding ladder. You have an extra set of spades for an M-62 I could use them too.:-|:-|

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm coming up to Findlay this year on Friday. I decided I really don't have use for the items I was saving from the ENG-3 lube trailer, so if anybody wants the grease/oil tank complete with all 3 working pumps and the grease, oil and air hose reels with the metering valves on them. PM me and we'll work out a deal. I will not bring them with the off chance that someone would want them, a deal must be struck before they get put on the truck.

DKELONE

Earlier I posted some deuce troop seats. I've been educated to know now they are for dump body trucks. They are 10 1/2 ft long, nos and in excellent shape. Space yellow E18-20. May fit a 5 ton as well.

citizensoldier

I am looking for two of the MBU heater units, a scepter can fueling spout used for refueling the MBUs, and a 110AC to 24volt DC convertor found on the kitchen trailers for running the MBU heaters. PM me if you have any of this stuff. I would also like to find a arctic heater kit for my M1028 for less than the price of a tanker of oil!
I will post what I am bringing later still sorting and seeing what will fit.

kipman

To add to the list, blood cooler new, lug wrenches, both BII and geared, MREs, big box of 8" forceps, 900-20 tires mounted, jacks.

citizensoldier

Anybody have 4 of the bias ply HUMMV tires 90% or better to sell? I was supposed to get a set from Alredneck a year ago and well I don't think its going to happen.
I also need one tan and one green M101 cover. SWbradley needs a set of M101bow too..

Sevin7

I'd appreciate it if someone could set me up with some of the following:

- a set of deuce (12') troop seats and (5) bows, preferably fiberglass
- a driver's side door latch
- M809 series tach cable
- a springer seat

I would also be interested in a 20K winch, bumper extensions, and a PTO from a 5 ton truck. Also, if there are enough, I would like to get in on a ether kit that Strech mentioned. An Otis cleaning kit would be nice so the other hobby doesn't get jealous.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
ether kit was a cable operated one, not 24v...I can let rodger know to bring an extra if you want.

skytroop232

I will have my usual surplus available plus some interesting stuff, full radio mount for under the deuce passenger seat and post and mount for the antenna, set of 5- brand new 700x16 jeep tires, M151 fender mount for chemical sniffer and dash alarm both NOS, other M-151 parts, Mermite cans, complete camo net systems, one old style and one new, ACU's, chemical suits, medic bags, really cool wood stretchers with the extending legs, Pup Tents- Brand new, T-10 and MC1-1D parachute canopies, new style sleep systems, ACU Assault packs, portable field surgical sink w/heater, etc, etc, etc.

I can use some sand bags too to hold down my tent legs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks