• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay2012 Swap list

cjcottrill

I happened upon some cucv front fenders, hood, seats, bumpers. I wasn't planning on bringing a truck since I'll be traveling with the wife & grandson. If there is any interest I'll see what I can do.
Kip-you have any more of those bottle jacks? I have a co-worker looking for one.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I happened upon some cucv front fenders, hood, seats, bumpers. I wasn't planning on bringing a truck since I'll be traveling with the wife & grandson. If there is any interest I'll see what I can do.
Kip-you have any more of those bottle jacks? I have a co-worker looking for one.
Which seats, the buckets from an M1009? If so, pictures, and how much?

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's a Crouse-Hinds. Blue plastic says RPE-033-024P 04 (TM says REP-333-006PO4N for the complete motor base). Checked on the net and just have to decipher the C-H catalog numbers to get the correct connector. I checked two local "distributors" today and the best comment was "Duh".
I'd like to find the entire Mil-spec cord and connector assembly (which is not listed in the TM) rather than piece it together. This is the auxiliary input for my SGPRSMD and I don't really have to have it. It's for 240V 3PH.

Tom, are you familiar with the Hobart Dynamotor-welders?
I can find you a part number and source for the connector if you want. But I can fully understand wanting the entire assembly, let me know

Unfortunatly no, I am not familiar with the welders, but we can always learn new things.

196thprober

Which seats, the buckets from an M1009? If so, pictures, and how much?

319, i'm going to Pm or e mail you with a small list (3 smaller items to be on the lookout for me when you are at the show please) Maybe a set (2) of tires/wheels for that Water Buffalo also if there was something that was a great buy in REAL good condition and you have the room. Also, there's a guy that is interested in my Rushkie Medals/Awards for uniforms, but there's no way to get them to you so i will just work with him seperately and send them to him by mail if he wants them.

THANKS

196thprober

Chuck, I'll be heading down, can you get them to me along I-75? I can meet you in Gaylord or something and take them down for you.

Many thanks for your thoughtfullness and the offer camp9, but what i have for him certainly isn't worth spending $100 in fuel to meet you on I - 75 somewhere. They don't weigh that much and can be sent to him by USPS Prority Package for $6 if he wants to get them and we can come to a deal.

I may, however, take you up on the possibility of meeting you on I-75 upon your return trip home if you were up for it/had the room and I could get a couple just plain 11:00 X 20 real nice/new (regular ndt's would be just fine) Tires and Wheels to bring back for me; that way i could also give you all the Magazines etc for Da Boyz at the same time. I talked with 319 breifly about it but I think you would be a much better option for me-I didn't realize you were going down there and have a couple other very small items on my wish list. You could get them in my hands much faster and i could get these dry rotted POS off the Water Buffalo ASAP. I wouldn't dream of driving it anywhere again- I luckily got it back from Grayling with no issues. It wasn't a big problem, I just had no idea how bad they were on the INSIDE of the tires- had never seen anything like it before.

PS- Graying would be a much better 'meet up' option for ME if that's ok with you...................

Last edited:

topgun217

My son would like to see a set of hwmmv rims to put on the m1009. I assume I'll have to find a set of spacers to g along with them. I dont know much about that stuff and what all is involved in performing a task like that. If anyone has them, pm me and let me know the particulars. I cant see anyone bringing any more excess property that they have to. I will be there Sat. mid morning with all luck looking foreward to saying howdy!

camp9

Many thanks for your thoughtfullness and the offer camp9, but what i have for him certainly isn't worth spending $100 in fuel to meet you on I - 75 somewhere. They don't weigh that much and can be sent to him by USPS Prority Package for $6 if he wants to get them and we can come to a deal.

I may, however, take you up on the possibility of meeting you on I-75 upon your return trip home if you were up for it/had the room and I could get a couple just plain 11:00 X 20 real nice/new (regular ndt's would be just fine) Tires and Wheels to bring back for me; that way i could also give you all the Magazines etc for Da Boyz at the same time. I talked with 319 breifly about it but I think you would be a much better option for me-I didn't realize you were going down there and have a couple other very small items on my wish list. You could get them in my hands much faster and i could get these dry rotted POS off the Water Buffalo ASAP. I wouldn't dream of driving it anywhere again- I luckily got it back from Grayling with no issues. It wasn't a big problem, I just had no idea how bad they were on the INSIDE of the tires- had never seen anything like it before.

PS- Graying would be a much better 'meet up' option for ME if that's ok with you...................
Grayling would be fine, and I'd be happy to bring them back. email me your phone # so I can get a hold of you on the way back for a meet up time.

camp9

My son would like to see a set of hwmmv rims to put on the m1009. I assume I'll have to find a set of spacers to g along with them. I dont know much about that stuff and what all is involved in performing a task like that. If anyone has them, pm me and let me know the particulars. I cant see anyone bringing any more excess property that they have to. I will be there Sat. mid morning with all luck looking foreward to saying howdy!
I have a set of the 8 lug, 8bolt hwmmv rims if your interested.

skytroop232

I am bringing the parachute flares we can tie to Kip.
I will have Red parachute flares, they go up 1000 ft and burn for 40 seconds, also Orange smoke grenades, burn for three to four minutes and hand flares.

All are Marine grade flares, really nice stuff and most important .... Cheap.

I will have 100 parachute flares, 100 smokes and 200 hand flares.

196thprober

I am bringing the parachute flares we can tie to Kip.
I will have Red parachute flares, they go up 1000 ft and burn for 40 seconds, also Orange smoke grenades, burn for three to four minutes and hand flares.

All are Marine grade flares, really nice stuff and most important .... Cheap.

I will have 100 parachute flares, 100 smokes and 200 hand flares.

I want, I want, i want, can you PM me and tEll me how much you are asking, am interested in 5-10 parachute and 10-20 hand flares. I have a couple buddies coming down thAT WOULD GET FOR ME..........THANKS

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks