• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay2012 Swap list

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
So I am going to be crunched for time. What am I bringing for who? I am making a list!

tires- Lane
headgaskets- Mike
BII lug tool- I forget
Stock fuel pump- I forget
20mm cans- Dennis (how many?)
Flares for Kenny
Hinges- chevracer
filters filters filters!

Last edited:

WW2Chevy

Anyone coming from or through Boyertown PA to Findlay?? Have a small haul in mind if someone is... (front seats for an '84 z28 ). Happy to contribute to someones "fuel fund"...

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
does anybody have the door hinge bolts for a deuce with west coast mirrors? they are 1/2" hex on the top and 1/4-28 on the threads. PM me if you do please and thank you!

Pulling out in morning
2 med duty tow bars
1 smaller one
1 armored light for someone
20 cal boxes
30 cal
40 cal
bdu's
boots of all sorts
boonie hats
truck parts
duece pto
m 38 winch pto shafts
trioxine
m 880 towbar mounts
deuce fuel tank
tent stoves
multi fuel burners
snatchem blocks
antennia's no scoops or mounts
jumper cable ends
mil cargo straps
slave cables
rut sacks
loooooooong hydralic hoses and some short ones too
jerry cans
donkey thing amabobbers
speed wrenches
105 pigtails
pair of deuce doors
m37 troop jump seats
m37 jerry can mount
jerry can mounts
tripods for jerry cans or water cans
2 ground rods with slide hammers
full set of wood for m37 troop seats and bows
some other m37 parts
axle clamps for towbar got one set on truck got a couple more if ya needsem
got canvas stretchers and mesh ones too
some tank lights
deuce steering box and coloum
Dang my finageres hurt
See it want it reseve it call 812 571 2137
m 105 bows (brandie new)
m 105 front rack

Last edited:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've decided to sell the Mighty-mite m422a. Will be bringing it in Thursday night, leaving Saturday morning.

Not sure on price, but it will be under 2,000. Just not sure how much under yet. Mostly complete, motor in unknown condition. I would assume it needs rebuilt, but maybe not. No title. Body is decent, lots of new and used parts. Just don't have time for it.

Really neat and rare vehicle for the right person.

Dennis

Unfortunately I won't be able to make this show, but if anyone is looking for any of the ambulance box equip for an M1010, I have a lot of the accessories to get rid of, including the gurneys with pads and mounting brackets, and I'd be willing to sell the a/c, heater, and driver side bench (possibly the passenger side bench also once I sell the heater). I'll also be selling the two 24v alternators in the near future after I switch to 12v, and have them tested. I live in the Akron area, PM me if your looking for any of these. Thanx, and everyone have a great time there!! Ryan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks