• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finially Arrived

sloryd

originally posted this in the wrong section...sorry about that.

I have finally received my trucks yesterday. Thanks to all that made that happen. They are 2 - m35a2’s. Once is a whistler the other is not. I also received my m105a2 trailer. I am new MV world and I am looking for experts on the issue that live in my area. I live in League City close to Kema TX. Both trucks and trailer are at my shop. There are some members in the area that have PM me and I would like to have some with experience walk though each truck so I can start a list of the restoration work and supplies needed.

Took them for a drive last night around the shop and these trucks are going to be fun.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
sloryd,
Try to get us some pictures of your new toys, we are a very visual group! I'll try to meet up with you next time I visit my brother in Clear Lake Shores, which is even closer to Kemah than League City. Start by going to the resources tab and find the TM's, then go through the list to find the various ones for the deuce and the trailer. Download all of them and save them on your computer. Don't try printing them, as it might be 10,000 pages in total.
But do start reading them, especially the -10 manuals (TM's ending in -10 are the operator manual) and also look for the GTA (Graphic Training Aid) for the deuce pre-operation inspection - print that one out and add it to your log book as something to do EVERY time you go to use the truck. Have fun and look for others in your area, there's lots of them.

sloryd

Found some interesting info. in the glove box of one of the trucks

Records indicated the truck was with:

106th Aviation
Peoria IL.
Admin #HQ10
REG 04H03371

The truck was destined for LSA ANACONDA IRAQ
Operation Iraqi Freedom

Yea I know (Take PICS!)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks