• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finish it, yeah

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Reo, not everyone who sees these pics will grasp the scale of the restoration you just finished....... why not link some of your other threads showing your progress so people can see the frame off restoration in it's entirety?

Looks spectacular......... now when are you going to ship it over here for a rally? :D

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pretty truck.
But are they ever really finished?

How does driving a U.S. Military truck in a european city/areas work out.
Well accepted?

Thanx for all the pics.

reom34

Reom34,
Could you also tell us about the 3 brake circuits?
Do you have a build thread on this project?
In 80´s the spanish army m34 were rebuilt with diesel engine,poor engine,power stering and three brake circuit.It is a perfect brake system.

In Europe people love american cars then when you drive a american car you are an envied person. When you drive a american truck..........plus envied.

Thanks for your words

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Reo, not everyone who sees these pics will grasp the scale of the restoration you just finished....... why not link some of your other threads showing your progress so people can see the frame off restoration in it's entirety?
:D
At least he has kept an album of his progress http://www.steelsoldiers.com/members/reom34-albums-my-hobby-deuce.html , I don't under stand why more folks on here don't keep albums of their projects/mods/motor pools in their profiles.2cents
reom34 great job!! I have been following your progress ever since I saw one of your album pictures pop up in the upper left.

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jose,

your truck is beautiful - but there is something wrong with it. On the second picture from the right, bottom row, at what appears to be a car show, there is NO OIL on the floor underneath your truck! That does not seem normal!

jimm1009

Beautiful truck that you have there.
For the oil being missing, carry a small can of new oil for shows and you can drip a little on the ground underneath the engine "Just for Show".
I was wondering about the size and the brand of the tires.

Only one other thing, those small , first generation lights are scarey-dangerous. You can obtain the 2nd generation lights for not too much money if you wanted too.

Are the head lights covered with an amber film of some sort or is the glass actually an amber color?

Great job, Jose! That truck looks beautiful all over.

I'm interested in those amber lights, are they still to be had in Spain? I'm searching for those for ages now and all I could find was a pair of amber 12 Volt sealed beams.

Cheers,
Mark