• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

finished a couple mep-002s

jbk

they do. i do the repairs, servicing, load testing and when done the wife does the bodywork and painting . thanks all

Last edited:

Neophyte

Steel Soldiers Supporter
"The wife does the body work and painting"....

I can't even get my wife to mow the lawn. Take good care of that woman. Up by me, they shop till they drop, watch Oprah and Nancy Grace (hurts me to even type that) and cook using microwaves and toasters (i.e. install a double oven and then watch it never get used).

Though, thats how we get away with our toys.....provide the wifey with the lifestyle, and they hardly notice a 25,000LB 6x6 on super singles.

You lucky dog.

ETN550

the paint is automotive ppg simi flat. yes she has sisters unfortunally nothing like her.
Those are really nice. Well done. Have you ever got into your 802A? I'm about to revive one.

What do you know about the Lister Petter / Onan relationship with the 802A engine? Can a Lister shop get parts for it? Two of my three engines have a Lister logo on the block casting. One does not. The Lister and Onan look identical.

jbk

ive had the 802 for 6 years and havnt had much to do. i replaced the fuel lines. mine was sueplused because wires for the convenice outlet melted into surrounding wires (overloaded outlet). easy fix. these are lister/petter LPW2 engines, just onan badged. yes you can get engine related parts directly from them lister/petter. cant explane why one engine doent carry a logo. dont know about the onan/lister relactionship maybe they assembled the eng/gen. head?
the 802 is real smooth and quiet. just the opposiate of the 002 you will like it.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks