• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

finished tool box

PWM

Hello, I thought I would show my truck with the tool box installed. I was able to finally get the job done between snow storms. The boards on the ground helped keep me somewhat dry. It was raining so hard while I was working on my truck I was worried it might sink with me under it. It is nice to finally have a place to put my tools without having tool boxes in the cab. Only down side is the spare tire has to go into the bed.

Attachments

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is really nice work, looks like it belongs there! I bet it holds about all the tools you's need for a road trip.

Armada

Good work! You can never have enough room for tools/spare parts. That also gives me an idea of what the duece will look like with the spare removed and a second fuel tank mounted there.