• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fire truck

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Would you and all new comers feel better or more welcome if we change the word ask, to DEMAND?

it means the same thing.

When the police pull you over, do they ask you for your license or do they demand you show your license? Same thing.

End of discussion. If you have a problem with how I or any moderator handles anything, be sure to contact the 2 site owners.

BTW, are you arguing with me or discussing with me, this issue? it's just a word, don't trip over it.

Oh yeah, I did call and discuss this with one of the site owners prior to banning him. You don't want to hear his answer!

Last edited:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am only one man, I cannot be expected to handle every issue on SS, solo. I am doing what I can with what I have(for absolutely nothing).

There are injustices in the world, all around us. You do what you can, with what you have and feel good about it. And go on with life.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not wound up, but thanks for your concern!

Seriously

Ruppster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not wound up
Okay, if you say so. Your use of statements like "BTW, are you arguing with me or discussing with me, this issue? it's just a word, don't trip over it." and "End of discussion. If you have a problem with how I or any moderator handles anything, be sure to contact the 2 site owners." had me concerned. Just wanted to make sure as I would hate to offend any of the great moderators on this site.

I know you guys (i.e. moderators) can't be everywhere at once and that's why there are more then one. You guys do a great job making sure that things are kept in an orderly fashion around this place and that's great. I just think it's funny when you have one moderator coming down on someone for something as minor as a location in their profile (when said location is not confirmed and can be lied about) while at the same time another moderator is breaking a different rule by posting that his truck is for sale in his signature. It just comes across as selective enforcement to me. I could care less if someone wants to put in their sig that they have a truck for sale. Same way as I could care less if someone states where they live or not.

Ruppster

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wanna know something funny?

I can tell by his IP address, with high certainty, where he is located and I can change his location display.

The point is, we have a standard protocol, he was not following it, and I asked him to and he refused to follow our rules.

As I said before, nothing is forever, he can contact the site owners and continue his desire to participate/contribute to this site, if he really wants to(again).

My point, that you are not getting is, I'm not spending alot of time playing games with people. If your circumstance is extraordinary, then it needs some explanation and effort on your part.

Your carrying this on,in my opinion, is really taking up more time and effort than it needs to. (same with his situation)

Lastly, It is not fair to the OP and other contributers to this thread, to close it, but I will if you keep dragging this out.

Ruppster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, okay. I get it. Don't ask questions. I got it. Must shut up and color. Will do. Thanks for setting me straight.

If you ever come out to Tampa first round's on me. :beer:

Ruppster

P.S. This will be my last post on this. I have already sent a PM to the OP with an apology (did that earlier this morning). But it should be known I was not the one that brought up the location issue in this thread in the first place.

tuff-truck-guy

dh im sorry but far as i can tell "u can be everywhere all the time" lol just a joke, i dont understand whats the malfunction is rules are set into place for a reason and as far as im concerned which makes no one any difference, you and all the mods do a outstanding job keeping the rif raf out , or at least getting them out after they have got in. SO WHAT IM SAYING IS GOOD JOB DH!:grd:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks