• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Firetruck..Finally done !!

Oldvw2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Outstanding job Chad. Question - what is the small poly tank above the booster reel for? Foam proportioner? There are still a few dueces and 5 tons serving tanker duty here in my part of NC - none that nice though!

Chad

texas-5-ton

Oldvw2 said:
Outstanding job Chad. Question - what is the small poly tank above the booster reel for? Foam proportioner? There are still a few dueces and 5 tons serving tanker duty here in my part of NC - none that nice though!

Chad

That is correct. That poly tank is a foam tank. I was looking for one that was smaller
(like 15 gallons) but the 35 was the smallest that I could find. I wanted to get these pictures taken before the truck made a call because I have a feeling it won't look this nice after going thru the brush a few times. Thanks for the comments

Chad