• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First aid kit

ajg6989

Ive got a civilian first aid kit in the back of my shop van but was looking for the OD one that went with the BII. Anyone know who would have those. I can always get it filled later if its empty.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
At the Ga rally this year i was given a few scanner cases with the thought of making a first aid kit out of them, well i finally got around to doing it![thumbzup] I will be making a second one to donate to the MKT so that first aid supplies are at hand if needed. I have a few things in mine that wont be in the one i donate due to me being a first responder. I for the life of me cant remember who it was i got thees from but thank you for them . I have CRS real bad!:roll: The cross is just red tape ill be painting a cross on when i get home!

Attachments

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
EMT belt kit,( scissors kind,tweezers,pen light) q tips, diff size's of rolled gauze, diff size gauze pads, CPR kit. , exam gloves, tape 3 sizes, 4 diff sizes band aids. stethoscope, cold pack, burn cream and spray, first aid cream and spray, anti Itch lotion and cream, alcohol wipes and rubbing alcohol, bee sting relief cream/spray, first aid spray. antibiotic cream, hydrogen peroxide. baby power. sutures, ( yes i have used them in emergency's) ace bandages 4 sizes, feminine pads, ( they make great bandages) Eye wash, Listerine. ( it kills germs in cuts too!). If any one would like to see my kit i will have it at Zouts sat. I also carry a combat medic bag fully stocked. I go out with the boy scouts and you would be surprised what they can get into. most every thing in my first aid kit can be had at walmart the other stuff can be gotten on E-bay. I have a blood pressure kit in my med bag also.

O.D. Fever

we carry the vehical kits in stock, should be on ebay too. New fully stocked $22.00 don't know the nsn# off the top of my head, pretty good kit. Stop by the store and we will set you up.Its the plastic locking case that is in all the MV's...P.M. me if you can't find one...Joe

motomacguyver

EMT belt kit,( scissors kind,tweezers,pen light) q tips, diff size's of rolled gauze, diff size gauze pads, CPR kit. , exam gloves, tape 3 sizes, 4 diff sizes band aids. stethoscope, cold pack, burn cream and spray, first aid cream and spray, anti Itch lotion and cream, alcohol wipes and rubbing alcohol, bee sting relief cream/spray, first aid spray. antibiotic cream, hydrogen peroxide. baby power. sutures, ( yes i have used them in emergency's) ace bandages 4 sizes, feminine pads, ( they make great bandages) Eye wash, Listerine. ( it kills germs in cuts too!). If any one would like to see my kit i will have it at Zouts sat. I also carry a combat medic bag fully stocked. I go out with the boy scouts and you would be surprised what they can get into. most every thing in my first aid kit can be had at walmart the other stuff can be gotten on E-bay. I have a blood pressure kit in my med bag also.
Nice selection, except for the "donut", you know the one they give you after the hernia surgery, to sit on; after an X hour drive, is the correct time to apply said device.