• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First break down of the M51A2 dumptruck on the farm!

b4thundr

Well its is the second the first was the #5 injector line broke. but Fridays break down was.....the gasket between the pump and the control valve blew apart on the pressure side! now i did notice when i took it apart that the bolts holding the pump on were not very tight so that prob was the factor in the failed gasket. SO the guy that I bought it from just happen to have two extra gaskets in the glove box!! (very lucky for us) is this a common thing? I made sure the bolts were double tight we'll see how long this one lasts.

b4thundr

Well not really I was in a hurry to fix it and get back to hauling shale but I will look and see if I can find the old gasket and take a pic of that and a pic of the new one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks