• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

first cucv

M1A96819

Are these guys still in business..........called number and Nadas.

Seem to not connect with the number posted on their website.

Anyone dealt with this dealership?.........Pro's?.... Con's?

I live in Hawaii and based on reading up about the GL process, I rather go with a dealer and or with a private owner/entity.

I am in the Market for a M1009 CUCV Blazer thats why. I know either way I go here in getting a CUCV...........Shipping is gonna put a dent on my Wa$$et.(Wallet)

Last edited:

K9Vic

Anyone dealt with this dealership?.........Pro's?....Cons's?
Answer to all your questions:
The OP just bought a truck from them as what this topic is about, I just posted a link to the dealer with pictures. Others have bought from them and I have not heard anything negative. I had a guy local to this dealership in Illinois buy a M1028 from me here in Texas instead of this dealer as he liked my truck better.

M1A96819

rofl:deadhorse:

My bad.......dyslexic or that coconut wireless connection under the pacific ocean
or via satellite had a small glitch. Naw..........just dialed the wrong number.:driver:

Number is good and will call 2mrrow to get all logistics.:beer:

firecontrol86

Nice truck man, I dealt with those same guys. They were really cool about it and I would recommend them to anybody in the area that can't do the auction thing.

rong

I bought my M1009 from motorsources as well. I'm in the west burbs of chicago. It is my first MV, and i absolutely love it. I did actually have a couple minor electrical issues. Gage cluster did not light up. thanks to the threads here i went straight to the ground wire and it was done. It looked like they went over just about every aspect of the truck, starter was new, batteries were installed via military 6 months prior to purchase. I highly recommend them. FYI that deuce and a half was still there, though wife would not ok it, regardless of my arguements that it would fit the entire family. as i recall it was $4600

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks