• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First Deuce is home

Hometown

It was a soft top but I asked the dude if he could throw a hard one on for me from one of the other 6 deuces that were there amongst the bajillion 5 tons. He threw it in at no cost. Also like the air wipers and how good of shape the interior is in.

dmetalmiki

Nice truck and a great acquisition. It almost looks like there is no window in the drivers side?, Or it's very clean..if not..it must have been a breezy cold? journey home. Did it come with the rails and canvasses?.

Hometown

Driver glass is pretty clean but cracked at the bottom. Didnt get the bows or canvas. I wanted the open flatbed. Wasnt bad, rode from Dover De to Denton Md without a hiccup

Rmtaunton

I have jeeps , a 5 ton , and two hummers , the only one I wouldn't sell is Grumpy " the deuce "

Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hometown

Nice, guys. Thanks!! Im stoked. Found a split in the exhaust u pipe so Ill start sourcing one of those. Any ideas? Definitely the brakes just to get aquainted with the cylinders and part numbers even though 2 mins after leaving the lot a dog ran out in front of me and she stopped well from 45. Any other funky problem areas Im not thinking about?

Prospector GM

Nice, guys. Thanks!! Im stoked. Found a split in the exhaust u pipe so Ill start sourcing one of those. Any ideas? Definitely the brakes just to get aquainted with the cylinders and part numbers even though 2 mins after leaving the lot a dog ran out in front of me and she stopped well from 45. Any other funky problem areas Im not thinking about?
Sounds like You are talking about the jay pipe, you could weld it up.:driver::driver:

Hometown

I do weld, at work and at home so patching it was an option but the gouge is about a foot long and 1/2 to 3/4 wide. Id like to just replace it. Its also hard to reach as its on the back side,facing up towards the fender. Ha Im gonna love this thing.

Hometown

Ill check around for some. I like a challenge I may check out the ebay ones to play around with. Ive built exhausts and turbo systems before. Thanks again fsearls92!!

fsearls92

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The ones from ebay I have put in always rub at the fender hole and are hard to get the brackets that cover the hole back on. Also they are a thinner gauge steel. If you can find a NOS one, it would be a better route. Stick a want ad up in the classifieds, I bet someone has some laying around.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks