• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First Deuce is home

18operator

Congrats on the nice looking truck! Take your time and get to know it very well, especially the brakes. I too had to make an emergency stop the day I picked mine up. It stopped fine, but when I took the front drums off I found 2 leaking wheel cylinders.

You can eliminate the Jay pipe if you choose to. I'd put a flapper on it so water don't rust it out again or freeze into ice and you can't start it. I'd flush the brake system out and check for leaks as well. The brake fluid you may or may not have is DOT5.

Hometown

I have read about the Dot 5 fluid. Ill definitly be researching fluids this week as Ive learned they just stood her up and wiped her nose and sent her out the door, which is perfectly fine, I just need to establish a baseline and get everything freshened up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks