• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

first deuce

johnsr

i have been wanting a deuce for years know. i was woundering if any one could help me find one that i could build as a project truck? i am located in lafayette in, and realy could use some help finding the right one.

thank you

johnsr

yea i have tryed GL before on something else and the would not aprove my euc and never told me why. so i am trying to cut out all the BS.

KsM715

It might be just me but if you were denied by the gov. then I would have a hard time selling you a truck if I had prior knowledge of you being denied. The EUC paper trail is supposed to follow the vehicle.

johnsr

i think part of the problem was that my ss number is under john t storm sr and my drivers licens is under john t storm, and indiana refuses to fix it. after that i have know clue as to there problem. they wont tell me.
also i have a problem with a place that requires an euc for a truck when i can buy the same thing from Boyce Equipment ( my m1028) but for mor money. am i wrong for thinking that?

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have been wanting a deuce for years know. i was woundering if any one could help me find one that i could build as a project truck? i am located in lafayette in, and realy could use some help finding the right one.

thank you
Check your local/state surplus agency or GSA in your area.