• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

first deuce

rossM4

i am looking to buy a deuce in the near future but i have to sell my 87 f-250 first. I dont have 100 posts so i cant post in the classifieds but i do have pictures if anyone is willing to do a trade +some cash somewhere around IN KY TN IL OH if anyone can help me out just pm me.

thanks for your time..

Jimma

I have not read every rule lately but I thought (maybe im wrong) that after about 5 posts you could do a classified. I dont think its 100.

rossM4

I did a search as to why i could not find any way to post in the classifieds and turned up a thread about it but now that you say that i did not bother to look at the date on the thread. I will have to look at that again.

rossM4

ok i looked at the thread again and it is very recent.... like the last post was on monday. so i guess i am out of luck. I dont want to fill up a thread with useless info that everybody knows and i dont want to ask a lot of questions because most of them already have a thread that i can look up so how do i try to tell somebody i want to buy a deuce and i have a possible trade when im supposed to put that in the classifieds :?:lost:

amaverick88

I am in the same boat. I have things to sell in the classifieds andd to post wanted ads but I have about 80 more posts to make before I can do that.

mrsuperstition

Today I also went to post some michelin XL tires in the classifieds here and I could not find a link to post.
:lost:
Is that correct - I cannot post things to sell here until I make 100 comment posts ? Thats fine - just need to know

Thanks ahead of time for the answer !

Last edited:

Tlauden

Due to a recent someone stirring up alot of... emotions... the rule was changed to 100 posts.

Ya it sucks i guess but 100 post arent really that hard to get in a few months, just dont go around starting threads about BS to get your post count up. that WILL NOT HELP YOU in the long run. Also starting threads like this will stir up folks....

good luck in your search for a deuce though!!

oddshot

Due to a recent someone stirring up alot of... emotions... the rule was changed to 100 posts.
It looks as though there has been a long time problem of folks joining this board just to put up a classified.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/conversations/66835-classified-ads.html

Because this board does not make a cent on the classified ... its makes some sense.

Could I suggest putting your items on Craig's List or Ebay. I've had very good luck with both.

oddshot

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
theres a new thread everyday of new members asking how to post in the classifieds - that or saying i dont have enough posts for the classifieds so im going to post what i have forsale in the forums....

For Sale Ads and/or Want Ads are NOT allowed to be posted in the forums. Please use the Classified Ads!

its right there at the top of the page. and in the rules....if you read them....

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
theres a new thread everyday of new members asking how to post in the classifieds - that or saying i dont have enough posts for the classifieds so im going to post what i have forsale in the forums....

For Sale Ads and/or Want Ads are NOT allowed to be posted in the forums. Please use the Classified Ads!

its right there at the top of the page. and in the rules....if you read them....
It seems everyone thinks it is Ok to list things for sale in the forums ,as long as the first line is Why can't I post in the classifieds . If they would go back and read the rules instead of starting a thread the answer is right there . But then they wouldn't get there sale pitched in the forums . there needs to be increased penaties other than just deleting the thread or the problem will continue on a daily basis .