• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First MEP002A won

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
What about POR 15?, very good product, but it does not like UV rays, so top coat it.
POR15 is crap when used near the sea. The salt in the air doesn't allow it to cure right. Since the OP is in Fl, I would reccomend not using it.

SandBar

Full Time Patriot
Yah looked into POR15 when doing my Camaro. I just want to clean it up a bit (remediate rust) and make it looks roughly original from 100ft :)

SandBar

Full Time Patriot
Ok the mep us home, that was one long trip. Pics coming tomorrow. Cant say enough good things about GL at Eglin, FL. Generator looks good, I got tons of paperwork from the government, details the "issues" with the generator and why it got DRMOd. This one was because of a cut oil drain hose and a bridge post missing. It says 31 dollars in parts and 54 in labor. Sounds like a great reason to throw it out, I got a decent deal :)

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There have been a whole heap of them scrapped for lesser reasons than that. They are phasing them out for the newer TQG's, so the units need to find reasons get rid of them so they can get the newer ones.

Good deal on the genny....WE NEED PICS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks