• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First MV

sellbooze

Hello all ,
Just wanted to introduce my self . I am a first time MV owner and thought I would come learn from your experience and love for the hobby.
I bought a 1971 AM General M35a2 From Russells Military Vehicles in Cairo Ga this weekend . They sold me a really nice truck that they had cleaned up.
Truck is in great shape for just coming out of service , but I would really like to restore this beast.
I live just out side of Tampa and would love to talk shop with some others in the area that also have a love for the Deuce.
Thanks for listening to this Noob.

mcmullag

Welcome. Truck looks great. It sure does help to have others to hang out with who are in the hobby. To get up to speed, just keep reading on this site. Maybe check out the sites for; memphis equipment, saturn surplus, rapco, and jantonka's site to see stuff you may wish to purchase to add to your truck.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from michigan , now you need to go to www.jatonkam35s.com and download the TM's and start reading . It is also a good idea to buy a bunch of ink and paper and start printing . Every question you have on your truck will be covered . If you can find a answer seardh the forums . It will save you from several posts stating read the TM and do a search as most any question you will have has been ask a 100 times . Enjoy your new truck