• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First MV

hilber

Seems as if I got apretty good buy on this thing in April. Runs great and I plan to paint it next year. I move slowly and am building a retirment home right now so after I move then comes the shop, if money is available. I was told it was a Nellis AFB security vehicle at one time. I bought it from an induvidual for the cool price of $1500.00. It has about 70,000 and runs and shifts like it is is getting broken in. I have been lurking around reading as many of the threads as I can ann elarning what I can. I have downloaded all the manuals and continue to read and learn.

Attachments

hilber

Well Hells Bells, I guess I stand corrected. I sure thought the CUCV being used by the Military was considered an MV. Guss it shows what I know as a rookie. Maybe my M35A2 will qualify then Let me know. What about M105A2's do they qualify. Guess i better get me sh/t together before I make many posts on here.:grin:

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well Hells Bells, I guess I stand corrected. I sure thought the CUCV being used by the Military was considered an MV. Guss it shows what I know as a rookie. Maybe my M35A2 will qualify then Let me know. What about M105A2's do they qualify. Guess i better get me sh/t together before I make many posts on here.:grin:

The m35a2's defenetly qualify ;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks