• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First off road with M37

MAXM37

Just had my Dodge out for its first off road jaunt with the big M35's from this website...No 2 Diesel and all the rest, it was good meeting you. attached is the short video my brother and I shot, it was a big rock! hahaha![media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFodir414MY[/media]

Attachments

Wolf.Dose

O.K., repair it, but; why do you go there with a 50 year old vehicle. Here we not necessarily understand this, at least a lot of us (some mud/rock dueller are anywere). If you want to go off road the hard stile, use modern stuff. The MV are to expensive for that and the material is to rare for that, at least for or understanding.
Wolf

dk8019

I think it was a joke, just maybe :wink: Nice pictures, alot of neat looking trucks. Does anyone do anything like this in Ohio, I would love to take one of mine out for some country dirt road driving.

MAXM37

Yes, the camera fell....lol, We thought it was funny when we first watched it. Even my wife first thought we rolled over when she viewed it first. It was a great time and was not a bad thing to do with a fifty year old vehicle, it is what they were made to do!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks