• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First oil and fuel filter change on M812 NHC 250 Cummins

armytruckdiesel

Does anyone know what fuel filters and oil filters I need to buy for my M812? I want to replace all fuel and oil filters on the truck. If anyone has a cross reference chart for napa, baldwin, wix, etc. filters I would appreciate it.

Any tips or things to look for while changing the oil or fuel filter on this model?

Thanks again for your help,
Andy

AMGeneral

Oil and fuel filters

The filter #'s are

Baldwin oil P999
Baldwin fuel PF316

Fleetguard oil LF516
Fleetguard fuel FS1201 or FS19553(upgrade)

Fill the fuel canister with clean fuel before installing it on the base.
hope this helps.

derby

RE: Oil and fuel filters

Call Memphis Equipment,they have a filter kit including oil,air and fuel filter.I think it was $125. also dont forget to check the inlet strainer in the injection pump.it is under the large flat head screwdriver slot at the top rear of your injection pump.make shure it is very clean before you remove it!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks