• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First Production status verified by AmGeneral

rwoods

There are pictures of the truck in some of my old posts. The truck along with a M105A3 trailer has been donated to a local church. The church intends to auction it with all the proceeds (after auction expenses) going to tornado victims in Greene County, Tennessee. Whether it will be sold on eBay or by Barrett Jackson has not been decided. The timing has also not been set as there are a few truck accessories that may be added. Ron

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not sure how I've known that for several years.
You do realize that they are rebuilt from old A2's
I've been told that there were improvements after the 1st 500 M35A3's, although I know who has #3 and it seems like a good truck.
Better have them go with Barrett Jackson, lots of people with too much money.

rwoods

I'm not sure how I've known that for several years.
You do realize that they are rebuilt from old A2's
I've been told that there were improvements after the 1st 500 M35A3's, although I know who has #3 and it seems like a good truck.
Better have them go with Barrett Jackson, lots of people with too much money.
Yes. Who knows how old the original frame and other major components are. I couldn't get over the split and extended hood until I saw some of the materials describing the development of the fiberglass hood - no wonder we have a huge national deficit.

I'm no expert but the only difference I am aware of is some of the last had the fiberglass hoods. There are a few modification kits (alternator bracket. idler pulley, air pressure relief valve and maybe others) but I don't know if any were ever installed at the factory.

Ron

The one shown in my avatar is #5015**. #1 will blow it's doors off. It also shifts and steers better.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks