• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First time EUC cleared in 36 calendar days.

Blythewoodjoe

Mine went in 8/18. This was for two M35A2's
Again, you have got to be kidding me! I called GL a few minutes ago and guess what said?
"It doesn't work that way. We have no control over it".

Let me just say that I am irritated, but I wouldn't change a thing. The more these morons screw up, the cheaper the stuff gets and while I may be hot right now, if I get the trucks home, I will have some inexpensive trucks.

PS: I know they may not have much control over the situation with the EUC but collecting money for VEHICLES you don't really have control over is a crime in SC. All I have to do is find the right agency to enforce the law. Note to GL: Wait until you can deliver the vehicles before you collect money for them. You used to do it that way didn't you?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks