• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First time EUC question

chicklin

I understand the whole EUC and SF-97 process, but my question is about time. I have seen posts about it taking 6 months to get both completed and others saying it only took 15-30 days. I've also seen people say that GL has gotten better recently, but I don't really know.

So, what is the current state of affairs with the EUC's and SF-97's. This would be my first GL purchase, so if I buy something next week, for example, how long can I expect to wait on the EUC and the SF-97, respectively? Let's assume that I don't screw anything up on the forms. Thanks!

zak

I submitted my first one june 26th and recieved the invoice on the 17th. I'm going to pick-up my first GL purchase, a m101 trailer on friday the 25th. Now if things continue to go this smooth............................

jimm1009

This is my second purchase & EUC submission since G.L. was instituted.
I sent in mine certified mail last Friday.
They received it on Wed of this week and the Web Site states it has been sent to Battle Creek today. Last (first) EUC was flunked 4 times and took 7 weeks to get to the "sent to battle creek" stage.
Things are looking up.
I can't stress the importance of spelling things EXACTLY correct and not mis-using or possibly mis-stating anything.
For example, "For intended use" where "For intended Usage" will not work. Goofy things, but part of the game.
Regards,
Jim
jimm1009@yahoo.com

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've never waited over 30 days for a EUC with most within 7 days.

SF97 is another story. One took 6 months.

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Chicklin,,, The whole EUC thing is something you`ll just have to work through. not to bad. The guy I had on mine is no longer there. whom ever picked up his work load got mine done pretty quik I thought . Good luck.

Neil

Pawnshop

My first EUC cleared in 15 days after it was sent to Battle Creek, just last month. As for the SF-97, I just faxed the request in two days ago so I don't have any first hand info on that yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks