• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First Time GL Buyer Advice?

gunboy1656

First time EUC's are only taking a couple weeks now.

I hope that stays that way, when I did live chat I was told to expect 60 days. If it does stay at 2 weeks then the first week is over.

Goldwing you have 10 days to remove your trailers. I won 2 from the same auction you got your from.

gunboy1656

this is written right on the invoice:

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Loadout Procedures:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Load by appointment only within 10 business days of a paid in full invoice.

If your in a time crunch to get it you might kindly ask a member to grab and hold them for you.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

goldwing2000

Banned
this is written right on the invoice:

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Loadout Procedures:[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Load by appointment only within 10 business days of a paid in full invoice.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=-1][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]If your in a time crunch to get it you might kindly ask a member to grab and hold them for you.[/FONT][/SIZE]
Aha! I knew I saw it somewhere!

And two members have already volunteered to help me out, if need be. What a great community!

wikallen

wasnt there another Alice about a year ago that got banned? Their story was getting some big bullet proof M35 with big horsepower, but kept saying there was a delay in the delivery and another story after story about it?

panshark

asgtoolman, that's a pretty restrictive pickup schedule! I wonder if a beef could be made that 10 business/working days are counted by days that item is available for loadout, i.e. 10 weeks where you only have 1 day a week that you're permitted to loadout.

asgtoolman

asgtoolman, that's a pretty restrictive pickup schedule! I wonder if a beef could be made that 10 business/working days are counted by days that item is available for loadout, i.e. 10 weeks where you only have 1 day a week that you're permitted to loadout.
VERY good question; just so happened that each time site manager was available, I was also. I am only about one hour from site and with a short on-site turnaround, I can make the entire trip in 3 hours + or -

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
EUC is in! Nine days! Woot!:jumpin:

Thats great things are looking up for GL!

I have been watching some of the M816 6X6 5 Ton wrecker trucks seeing what they are going for. I hope to purchase my first MV some time this year. My wife thinks im crazy I just tell he it big just like me and she married me....who's crazy now....lol

goldwing2000

Banned
Thats great things are looking up for GL!

I have been watching some of the M816 6X6 5 Ton wrecker trucks seeing what they are going for. I hope to purchase my first MV some time this year. My wife thinks im crazy I just tell he it big just like me and she married me....who's crazy now....lol
That's a dangerous path to tread, my friend. She might start second-guessing her choices! :shock:

mikey

The funniest part of this entire thread is that between her first and 2nd post, which was less than 2 hours, some chump already pm'd her and invited her to 4th of july...

i bought my deuces site unseen, but id never invite a chick to 4th of july site unseen... thats just lame...

paulfarber

I think when she posted 'the sun makes me sick' that was code for something... I just don't know what. :D

I just want to chime in and completely disagree with the private seller recommendations people make.

Private sellers give you the same warranty as GL... NONE. The only benefit (and its a small one) is that it should already be titled and registered. But the seller is going to add that cost in, so you still, in effect, pay for it.

You have to compare the prices in order to evaluate the cost of the deal. Few private sale trucks are less than $3k and you can recover a truck from GL for much less than that.