• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First time poster/long time lurker Knoxville TN

dwalton31

Ok, well, I FAIL....... never had any problems posting up pics on any other forum, but this one has me baffled. I've managed to upload it into Photobucket, resize it, upload it into an album here, added it as my profile pic, but have still FAILED to figure out how to load it on this page. Time to go read through all the FAQs like I should've done, instead of expecting it to be like other boards.

Thanks for all the compliments! I owe it all to engineer233, who made it what it is today. And yes, Madison (my lab) was so excited....... I think she thought it was an oversided big sister!!

nf6x

Feral Engineer
When you post, look for the "Manage Attachments" button underneath the smilies area. That brings up the pop-up for uploading pictures to the posting.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, here she is!!
After a very thorough brief on what's already been done to her, from engineer233 (awesome guy by the way.... very detail oriented and wanted me to know everything that he's done and learned about this M923), I made it home earlier this afternoon. Now to fix up the couple very minor issues, she'll be ready for daily use..... OK, maybe not DAILY use, but I do plan on driving her at least once or twice a week to work and around town a little.

Congratz on the great lookin' truck!

You know how alot of people have dogs that resemble themselves? Well, your truck and dog match so well I'm a bit concerned about what you might look like :shock: <jus' kiddin'>

Great pair of "best friends" you've got there [thumbzup]

:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks