• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First year White LDT-465-D turbo came out?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Doesn't matter, all the parts were swapped around right after they came out. No way to tell dates by a turbo. Look on the motor's data plate, it should have a date.

Haveittoplease

Being a newbie no TM tells where to look for the ID on the engine. Being older than dirt if I got a hint port or starboard on the engine it be helpfull. One question you might lead me to where is there a guide to figure out the chassis ID number MFG. date? Or am I barking up the wrong tree? Thanks much Gimmpyrobb

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The engine data plate is usually right above the alternator on the passenger side.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks