• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fitting size?

DaneGer21

Does anyone know off the top of their head what size and pitch, or what the fitting is that’s on the fuel outlet on top of the tank? It’s a flare fitting originally, but I’m at work and can’t actually size the female side. I’d like to find a fitting to screw into it other than the original flare. I’d like to convert right to my DOT plastic lines, versus a compression/compression conversion from a small copper section to plastic.

Hope that makes sense.

I’ll attach a screenshot of an old picture of mine…circled in red…

Thanks

Attachments

DaneGer21

Sorry I must be misunderstanding, I want to remove the original fitting and copper all together. Then replace with a fitting that adapts from that 1/2” thread to 1/2” compression so I can connect my brand new plastic lines

I appreciate the info, I’ll hunt down what I need from there

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look up the part number in the parts technical manual. Then look it up on Parttarget, for all the specifications.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks