• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fix it or scrap it?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rust free/dent free cab just went with ZERO bids in So KANSAS on EBAY. Could have been bought for 100$, and installed in less than 1 work day. Would have been simple and easy. :roll:

CanonNinja

hndrsonj said:
Rust free/dent free cab just went with ZERO bids in So KANSAS on EBAY. Could have been bought for 100$, and installed in less than 1 work day. Would have been simple and easy. :roll:

i searched for it, and never found it... i thought you were talking about parts that have been online in the past :oops:

mangus580

yanno.... someone has to say this still...

nopics

would be easier for everyone to offer suggestions if we could see the actual damage.

CanonNinja

mangus580 said:
yanno.... someone has to say this still...

nopics

would be easier for everyone to offer suggestions if we could see the actual damage.

i just barely got the truck back on Tuesday night.... sliced open my sidewall on the front driver tire and had to wait to go back and get it... been working this week, so no time... i'll get some tomorrow afternoon as its pouring rain right now

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Might try pm'ing Mucekok out of DFW. He was parting out some trucks and probably has a cab.

CanonNinja

hndrsonj said:
Might try pm'ing Mucekok out of DFW. He was parting out some trucks and probably has a cab.

He's in Houston, and I was actually out with him when I pulled these shenanigans... Kevin's a good guy and has helped me out well beyond what I could ask for, but no parts trucks to snatch a cab from

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
sounds like me sometimes, i get tired of fixing up something that i really want to but cant at the moment for whatever reason, i would drap a tarp over it and in a couple weeks take it off and it wont look half as bad as it does now. and then you will find a nice way to fix it the way you always wanted to .

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ninja. I got a spare cab that needs a good home. It needs some work in the cowl area it self. But you can't beat the price FREE. But you gotta come get it. Come look at it. If you want it take it, otherwise when i finish stripping it it's going to the trash. Oh yea it's pretty much rust free.

CanonNinja

ken said:
Ninja. I got a spare cab that needs a good home. It needs some work in the cowl area it self. But you can't beat the price FREE. But you gotta come get it. Come look at it. If you want it take it, otherwise when i finish stripping it it's going to the trash. Oh yea it's pretty much rust free.

Ken, I'll definitely come check it out soon... we still need to do the front axle seal, so I can check it out then. I'll let you check out the damage on this cab and get your opinion on it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks