• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fixing the cucv wiki

Cucvnut

There is a section on the wiki that needed to be fixed, it's in the glow plug section where it is messed up, who ever can fix it please do. The sentences are messed up and well it's and hard to read. I could not find where to fix it.

Last edited:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why don't you post up a suggestion on how you think it would be easier to read so we (the mods) can discuss it and if we deem in appropriate we'll make the changes.

I however, agree with Kenny, it is a troubleshooting format. It does make sense, even if you do have to read it one or two times.

Cucvnut

Woah man I am not talking about fixing any explanations or anything it's just coming up Wrong on the web format not the information. Calm down..

Cucvnut

If you open the wiki and scroll down to the glow plug section it's not formatted right, it's in the middle not formatted correctly.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll have to check but I believe that section is straight out of the TM troubleshooting section. Same format.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks