• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FL day of play

SixSpeed

Banned
if you like BIG girls good for you . When it come to BIG MV's there just has to be a friend to help you out ..... LOL
I just fell bad that James BIG girl / MV left him wanting ..
tho it was fun to pull out ... Of the MUD ...
I know you guys don't go there
tho all fun-in a side it was a good day ,for MV people .we had fun and when james need help people were there to give it ..
Don't get me wrong, mud is fun. And if you live in Florida, you'd better like it.

I just wouldn't drive my 35,000lb truck in to mud, as with my luck, nobody would be able to pull me out if I sunk. :-D

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
36,000# of non running green iron can be a pain in the butt to recover. What broke James?

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wish I knew Kenny. The oil dip stick was blowen out and the #1 Floridian honeing sand intered the pan. From there you can guess the rest. The motor has to come out. If I did not have two spair motors I might be in a bad mood.

Yea Pete you the Man allways picking up after the kids mess up.

Big CASE

Hey all well it is that time again .. Time to go Play,were going out on OCT the 10th back to Bunnell, FL .we are going to Meet at Harley Davidson in Ormond Beach,FL off of I-95 and US-1 about 0900, and go from there , there is going to be a Halloween Party too !! this is a ALL DAY thing !! ..It' is $15 to get in for the day .

Big CASE

hey all , My deuce is down right now and i do not think I will have the parts in time , so I do not think i will make it on sat ..

Big CASE

Hey yall just got a NEW video for my Deuce ,[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keOLrOIAiMU[/media]
Me have fun at JEEPTOBERFEST09

Big CASE

ANY time you want too,
This is what I was doing the week before I came to the Ga rally tho , just having fun with the Jeep guys ...
I am make up the post today about the FL show in Daytona Beach , at the Daytona Beach Speed way .

Big CASE

sent you a pm PINZ 25086,
For every one less that is thinking of going . I-95 Exit 231 go west you cant miss us .
place is call 5A Scootsmoor

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks