• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

flag placement

ida34

"The flag should not be draped over the hood, top, sides, or back of a vehicle or of a railroad train or a boat. When the flag is displayed on a motorcar, the staff shall be fixed firmly to the chassis or clamped to the right fender.” (U.S. Code, Title 4, Chapter 1, Section 7(b))"

The above is an quote from http://www.americanflags.org. It is a direct qoute from the U.S. flag code. I hope this help.

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Re: RE: flag placement

The flag is always to the left as you approach and higher than other flags. Ida34 has a good idea for everyone. I`ll save that link.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pawnshop and Ida34 are dead on. As Chuck pointed out, it's right from the flag code. The flag must be on its standing right. On vehicles, the only placement per the code is the passenger fender. Just for giggles, start looking at uniforms that have a flag on them. Very few have the star field to the front on both sleeves.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks