• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Flakey M1088 hydraulics-sometimes won't go down, now won't go up : (

Reworked LMTV

Happy, happy, joy, joy....:whistle:

Hmmmm..... now my cab won't go up except with the manual system. Saw new oil patch on ground under area of that pump or valve that goes thump thump thump...
That sound now goes faster, but the cab does not lift.

Any ideas? Is it going to be expensive? Dumb question... Of course it is!!!:sad:

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I have seen the control valve pushbutton on the hyd manifold go bad. If you push and nothing happens then it could be that. If you push and the air hyd pump is pumping but the cab or spare isn't moving then that's usually the pump. You can get air pockets sometimes and have to work them out. I have had to bleed lines before.

Csm Davis

Also check the selector and make sure it is in the correct position I have seen the knob point in the correct position but it not be true.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks